20080701

monologic dialogues.

All that I see, he said.
Surely.
Necessarily.
By Zeus, I do not, said he.
Quite inevitably, he said.
Far more real, he said.
It is so, he said.
Why, no, not immediately, he said.
Of course.
Necessarily, he said.
Obviously, he said, that would be the next step.

He would indeed.
He would indeed.

They certainly would, he said.
I concur, he said, so far as I am able.
Yes, it is likely.
It would be by no means strange, he said.
That is a very fair statement, he said.
They do indeed, he said.
Yes.
Yes, that seems likely, he said.
I certainly have, he said.
It is likely, he said.
True, he said.
What is that?
True, he said, I did forget it.
By all means, he said.
Most true, he said.
No, by Zeus, he said.
Surely.
No others, he said.
Of course I would.
By all means.
Of course.
We did.
What one?
Why, yes, it must, he said, if that is possible.
They were, he said.
Obviously.
No.
What?

*taken from Plato: Collected Dialogues. Book VII.

No comments: